| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ishigakijima in April is fairly hot at 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.8 °C (78.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.7 °C (69.3 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in April is 5.1 °C (9.2 °F).
- The weather in April is a little damp. Some 152mm (6in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 12:21 long and the longest day is 13:01 long with an average length of 12:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Ishigakijima April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Ishigakijima, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Ishigakijima: