| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ishigakijima in December is somewhat warm at 19.4 °C (66.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.1 °C (71.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.2 °C (63 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in December is 4.9 °C (8.8 °F).
- The weather in December is far from dry. Some 133.4mm (5.3in) of water is dumped.
- The shortest day is 10:37 long and the longest day is 10:43 long with an average length of 10:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Ishigakijima December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Ishigakijima, Japan
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Ishigakijima: