| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ishigakijima in May is hot at 25.7 °C (78.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.3 °C (82.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in May is 4.8 °C (8.6 °F).
- The weather in May is quite sopping. A sizable 230.6mm (9.1in) of fluidis dumped .
- The shortest day is 13:02 long and the longest day is 13:31 long with an average length of 13:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Ishigakijima May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Ishigakijima, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Ishigakijima: